Thursday, September 2, 2010

Looking

So I was like racing with my friend today, and sort of forgot there was a sharp ass turn up ahead in the roundabout. I knew that if I turned that roundabout at the speed I was going, I'd either get pedal strike and eat shit or the bike would slide out from under me (due to gravel) and I'd eat shit. So what did I do?

Seeing as I forgot it was there, I turned, summed my choices up, turned out of it, almost collided with an island, and for some reason decided to ride up the curb and... into someone's wall.

I think I blacked out for like a few seconds. Got up, picked up my bike and walked it off. I see that the paint on the top and down tube near the head tube has like shattered (?) and so I reached the conclusion that my head tube is now bent downwards like slightly and that also my fork is straighter than it's supposed it be.

Sigh. Now looking for a new frame. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment